Things you need
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar
4 egg yolks
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
14 oz. shredded or flaked coconut
4 egg whites
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp almond extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Place mini cupcake liners on baking sheet.
2. Place flaked coconut into electric chopper and grind. Reducing the length of the flaked coconut will
prevent them from burning.
3. Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 4 egg yolks then mix until smooth. Add
condensed milk and shredded coconut. Add almond and vanilla extract.
4. In another bowl, beat egg whites until frothy. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and continue beating until stiff.
5. Fold egg white mixture into the coconut mixture. Fill bake cups with mixture and bake for 20 minutes or
until brown. Let it cool then serve.